DESPERADOS CHALLENGES JOEY ESSEX TO SHOW PARTY GOERS HOW TO THROW AN EPIC PARTY
echo get_the_date( 'j F Y' ); ?>
- The UK’s number one party beer has challenged Joey Essex to throw an epic party
- Joey Essex reveals what it takes to host a party – who to invite, how to dress, what games and music to play, and what party tricks to have up your sleeve
- Joey hosted VIP Mates from TOWIE and Love Island, including James ‘Diags’ Bennewith and Chloe Sims, and Love Islanders, Laura Anderson and Tom Walker at his party
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM, 24TH JULY 2019 – Desperados challenged the self-proclaimed “King of Essex”, TOWIE’s Joey Essex to throw an epic party, in his new house.
When it was revealed that over half of millennials* in the UK don’t know how to host an epic party, Desperados – the UK’s number one party beer – challenged Joey Essex to host a “reem” house party at his house with his friends, family, fans and VIP mates, including TOWIE’s James ‘Diags’ Bennewith and Chloe Sims, and Love Islanders, Laura Anderson and Tom Walker.
Desperados has been discovering what people want from parties around the world – including Joey – and throughout the year are bringing these epic party ideas to life, Epic Parties Imagined by You. Joey’s House Party gives British partygoers “fresh” ideas on how to create an epic house party of their dreams.
Joey remixed the rules of his house party by surprising guests with a live chat show. He quizzed his VIP mates on their most memorable party stories, revealed their party tricks and put their killer dance moves to the test!
Desperados provided all the key ingredients to turn Joey’s garden into an instagramable party sensation. Taking inspiration from the Love Island villa, Joey’s place was set up with a pool full of inflatables, a DJ on the decks, a bar stocked with Desperados, sofas for the party and a jacuzzi for the perfect chill-out spot.
Desperados research, conducted in collaboration with OnePoll*, revealed that the ingredients millennials in the UK find most important for an epic party are:
- 93% say memories from the night are important in making a party epic
- Over 90% think music is important in making a party epic
- 98% think the people/guest list is important to making a party epic
- 97% said the drinks are important for a party
- 74% think the dress code is important for a party
- 80% said that an instagrammable location is important in making a party epic
Joey Essex’s Epic House Party will go live on his IGTV on Wednesday 24th July at 19:00 (BST). Teaser content is available here – https://www.instagram.com/p/B0TwYPUHT9f/ and is embargoed until Wednesday 24th July at 00:01 (BST).
To win tickets to Desperados’ next epic party this September, follow Joey’s journey on Instagram for details. He’ll be asking consumers to join the conversation and share their very own wildest ideas using #WeAreTheParty.
*Desperados partnered with OnePoll to conduct a study on UK Millennials (2019)