These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Only open to residents in the UK and Channel Islands and Isle of Man aged 18 or over, excluding employees of any company in the Heineken group and any person whom, in the Promoter’s reasonable opinion, should be excluded due to their involvement or connection with this promotion.
- No Purchase Necessary to enter. Complete the survey, enter your personal details and submit your completed survey via the supplied TypeForm link. Only one entry per person – any repeat submissions will be disregarded. Standard network rates apply.
- Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. No multiple entries from a single IP address will be valid.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed entries, such entries will be void. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt and promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non receipt or the late receipt of message due to network failure or for any associated costs to entrants. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. The promoter cannot guarantee uninterrupted or secure access to the web entry route. Any mechanical reproduction or automated entries is prohibited, and any use of such automated devices will cause disqualification.
- Promotion dates. Survey promotion runs from Monday 23rd September – Sunday 29th September 2019.
- Nature of the prizes. There is 1 prize. The prize consists of one £100 Amazon voucher. Voucher terms and conditions apply – see https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html/280-5725522-2075014?ie=UTF8&nodeId=1040616 for details. The voucher is not for resale and Amazon reserves the right to invalidate any voucher sold contrary to the voucher terms. Vouchers must be redeemed by the date stated by Amazon.
- Winner election. The winner will be the first entry randomly selected from the list of survey respondents within 7 working days of the promotion closing date. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and the winner and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw a prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- How and when the winner will be notified of results. The winner will be contacted within 7 working days of the promotion end date. If the winner cannot be contacted within 7 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until a winner can be contacted who will take up the prize).
- How and when winner and results will be announced. The winner’s details will be announced on LinkedIn 14 days following the promotion end date. By entering, the winner consents to such information being disclosed upon request.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize in whole or in part. Prize is not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the prize if it is transferred.
- The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, LinkedIn. LinkedIn is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion.
- All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with any prize & the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZTest